Introduction to Part 1
- What is Program Evaluation?
- Types of Program Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Terms
- Steps in Program Evaluation
- Why Evaluate?
- There are different types of program evaluation that are used for different purposes.
- Program evaluation is an essential tool for understanding what is working in your program and what isn’t.
- Some people are reluctant to take on program evaluation but the benefits far outweigh the challenges.
- By increasing capacity within the sector to conduct good program evaluations, we can make use of resources and provide better outcomes for participants.