Introduction to Part 3
- Analyzing Data
- Interpreting Results
- Reporting Evaluation Results
- Sharing the Findings
- Enlist expert advice to analyze your data.
- Review your findings and interpretations with your evaluation team and key stakeholders to ensure you have addressed your questions from different perspectives.
- Organize your report so your audience can easily understand your method and the conclusions you are reporting.
- Plan a strategy to communicate your findings with different segments of your audience.
- Consider using social media to disseminate your findings to a broader audience.